All Posts Summary
Small Business Resources
- The Benefits Of Setting Standards For Business Performance
- Comprehensive Overview For Transport And Logistics Providers
- Avoid Treating Your Business Like An ATM
- Effective Tax Debt Representation And Resolution
- Why Choose Us For Your Accounting, Advisory Or Tax Needs?
- Potential IRS Red Flags
- Profitability And Difficult Customers
- September 2020 – Stock And Debt Basis – A Practical Overview
- August 2020 – Newsletter – About Entities, Deductions, And Pricing
- Financial Concepts And Your Small Business
- Why Accuracy Matters In Accounting And Bookkeeping
- Avoid Frustration With Employer Identification Numbers – EIN
- Helpful Accounting And Bookkeeping Tips For Small Business
- Effective Cash Management Techniques For Small Business
- Are Accountants And Bookkeepers Obsolete?
- Mastering The Fundamentals Of Capital Preservation For The Small Business Client
- Important Distinctions Between Accounting And Bookkeeping
News/Newsletters and Videos
Resources and Outbound Links
- 20 ‘Hot’ Small Business Trends Today’s Leaders Are Watching
- 10 Best Business Opportunities For 2024
- IRS Weighs Guidance for Small Business Tax Credit. ‘People were Duped,’ Taxpayer Advocate Says
- Tax Deadlines You Need to Know for TY 2023
- Make Your (IRS) Tax Payments Online Using EFTPS
- Tax Brackets and FAQ’s for TY 2023
- Where’s my Federal (IRS) Refund?
- Small Business Trends to Know for 2024
- Tax Estimator for TY 2023
- Inflation Is Small Business Owners’ Top Concern. Will It Get Better in 2024?
- IRS Mandates Companies to E-File Form 8300 While Reporting Cash Transactions Over $10,000
- What is a Beneficial Ownership Information (BOI) Report and Do I Have to File One?
Blog – All Posts
We’re different. How? Our Operations and Logistics experience combined with Accounting, Bookkeeping and Tax expertise. Our motto: “Accounting Powered by Engineering.”
We want to help you reduce your tax liability through tax planning by identifying credits and deductions to help you keep more of what you’ve earned.
We don’t collect email addresses (or sell your contact information) and overwhelm you with “reminders” as to how great we are – we let our Client Testimonials do the talking.
Contact us. Our initial discovery session is free. Let us give you a preview as to how best we can help solve your Accounting or Tax issue(s) and the level of customer service you can expect.
We’re constantly evaluating new Service offering(s) that Clients would value to compliment our existing menu.
In addition to Accounting and Tax compliance, we offer Advisory Services to help you monitor and track your operating performance. We can also structure new business entities and create policies to help smooth your day-to-day activities.
We’re consistent in demonstrating the kind of value that is exemplified in our Testimonials. We’re not arrogant or stuffy, and we hold nothing back, we openly share information to help you.
As your Accountant, we’re in a position to offer the best advice on how to tackle the broad spectrum of issues and situations you’re likely to encounter in your business.