Sample of Tax Services
- Audit and Tax Debt Representation before the IRS and State Taxing Authorities
- Employer 941/944 (Payroll) Tax Debt Issues & Trust Fund Recovery Penalties
- Tax Planning & Preparation
We Offer a Variety of Business and Individual Tax Services
A Few Words About Tax Compliance:
- Regarding business tax services, compliance involves adjusting entries, balancing accounts and closing the books for the period in preparation for the inevitable tax return and relevant schedules.
- Tax positions/treatments should reflect and be consistent with your activities and records in accordance with the tax code.
- Whether you have issue(s) with federal or state assessments or liabilities, we can help with both.
- With regard to individual tax services, compliance is normally concerned with how accurate your tax return (and the tax positions you take) reflect your lifestyle and personal situation.
- Whether you’re in need of business or individual tax services, contact us HERE so that we can help.
- As an Enrolled Agent, I’m able to represent you, the Client before the IRS in all matters pertaining to appeals, audits, collections and tax debt.
- In addition to tax preparation, we offer tax planning services to minimize your tax exposure for future years.
- If you haven’t filed your taxes for several years, or if you have liens, levies or tax debt, we can discuss how best to resolve your tax problems.
Some More about the Difference Between Tax Prep and Tax Planning:
- If you have a business and are not actively discussing how best to minimize your tax exposure prior to year end, thinking that your Tax Preparer makes those decisions when he or she creates your tax return, you would be mistaken. The reason is simple, because the tax year (in question) has come and gone, there is nothing that your preparer can have you do to advise you on mitigating your tax exposure other than 401-K Contributions and possibly Depreciation of an asset purchased in the tax year (if you qualify).
A Focus on You and Your Business:
- Engineered Accounting Solutions is focused on two primary tax-related problem areas that many businesses encounter, namely employment taxes/trust fund penalties and audits. Trust fund penalties are especially problematic, because these penalties can attach to you personally, as a business owner, exclusive of your business.
- Contact Us so we can discuss your tax-related issue(s).
Accounting can be divided into two distinct areas: Financial Accounting involving Compliance and Managerial Accounting-data that Owners/Operators/Managers and Partners need to make informed, relevant decisions. We can help with both.
We're able to provide expertise in several areas of your business in addition to Accounting, Bookkeeping and Tax-related services. We can claim this, because we’ve lived it. Give us an opportunity to gain your trust. We want to become your full-service Advisor.
Bookkeeping is the process of inputting, classifying, error correction and maintaining accounting records. Understated or overstated accounts? QuickBooks workflow issues? Problems, large or small, simple or complex, let us help.
Whether it's Tax Planning, Tax Preparation, or Tax Resolution, small businesses need help navigating the complexities of the tax code. If you have unfiled returns, tax liens, levies or tax debt, contact us so we can discuss your tax-related issues or needs.